Monty has a comprehensive business background spanning over 24 years, which includes experience in both startups and established entities. Monty spent a significant portion of his career as an industry CFO in the private sector and he has owned and operated several of his own businesses. Thus, his experience comes from being directly in the trenches.
Monty supports entrepreneurial clients throughout the country and is recognized by his peer group in the Business Transfer Industry as one of the foremost innovative advisors to the lower middle market business owners in the areas of Business Transactions, Business Structuring & Design, Business Tax Planning and Business Exit Planning.
Monty is a subject matter expert for the International Business Brokers Association in the area of business transaction taxation, structuring and planning. He is an approved instructor for the International Business Brokers Association, the Texas Association of Business Brokers, and the Texas Real Estate Commission. He has authored a tax course on the “Tax Implications of the Business Transfer”, and various other business transfer related seminar topics, which he instructs for these organizations.
Monty assists business owners throughout the country with a unique holistic comprehensive planning program he developed called, “Entrepreneurial Life Planning”. Due to his background in the area of business planning and business transfers he is often referred to by his clients and colleagues as a, “Business Transaction CPA”.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Global Management Accountant
- Certified Business Intermediary
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Texas Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the International Business Brokers association
- Member of the Texas Association of Business Brokers
- Member of the Society of Financial Service Professionals