Paul has 40 years’ experience in community development, manufacturing and sales. He has been involved in business valuations, business sales and mergers & acquisitions for the past twenty years and has assisted sell-side and buy-side clients in manufacturing, distribution, service, retail, transportation, computer software, commercial printing and food processing.
Paul joined EBIT Associates, Ltd. in the spring of 2011. Before that he was President and founder of The Lincoln Group, Inc. a business intermediary firm located in Northeast Iowa. The business has been providing business consulting and business transfer services to privately held companies since 1996. Prior to founding The Lincoln Group, Paul was involved in community and industrial development as Executive Director of the Waverly Chamber of Commerce. He has also been involved in three business startups in manufacturing, computer software and retail clothing, and served as Midwest Marketing Director for EDT Corporation, a manufacturer of bearings for harsh environments and V.P. Marketing for Tolemac, Inc., a developer of administrative software for higher education.
- CM&AA (Certified Merger & Acquisitions Advisor) as designated by the Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- CBC (Certified Business Counselor) as designated by the Institute of Certified Business Counselors (ICBC)
BES (Business Enhancement Consultant) as designated by Business Evaluation Systems
- CSBA (Certified Senior Business Analyst) as designated by the Society of Business Analysts
- CMEA (Certified Machinery/Equipment Appraiser) as designated by the NEBB Institute
- LREB (Licensed Real Estate Broker) in the State of Iowa
- Member: Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- Member: International Business Brokers Association (member of Certification Committee from 2008-2015)
- Member: Institute of Certified Business Counselors (ICBC)
- Member: Society of Business Analysts
- Member: NEBB Institute
- Member: Cedar Valley Manufacturing Association (Secretary/Treasurer for 2 years)