A professionally trained engineer and partner in EBIT Associates, Scott has over 25 years experience in engineering, construction contracting, land development, marketing and sales of commercial / industrial properties and buildings in the Chicago Metropolitan area. He has personally directed or managed over 100 developments directly for end users, working closely with managers and owners for acquisition through the conceptual stage of design and development, right on through delivery of final occupancies and post development services.
Scott has extensive experience in leasing, sales, financial analysis, project management and purchasing for multi-million dollar commercial / industrial projects. His vast experience working as a liaison for small individual business owners to large corporate managers in the growth and development process. Scott’s technical training, sales and organizational skills leads to reliability and accountability and provides an invaluable resource to help business owners achieve results and reach their goals, especially when dealing with the complexity of high-tech industries and meeting time schedules.
Scott has managed the development of commercial / industrial projects for Trammel Crow Company and Hamilton Partners in and around O’Hare Airport and the Chicago suburbs throughout the 1980’s and early 1990’s. Scott has been directly responsible for client relations and representation in sales, leasing and management, to pull together the client’s needs and concerns, and manifest these desires through the entire sales and development process. When it comes to the growth and expansion of your business, you can be assured that Scott will bring the experience and professionalism needed to quarterback your team.
- PTE (Professionally Trained Engineer)
- FRC (Financial Recasting Consultant)
- BTS (Business Transfer Specialist)
- Member: Midwest Business Brokers Intermediaries (MBBI)
- Member: Heartland Commercial Properties, L.L.C.
- Member: Waubonsee Commercial Condominium Association
- Affiliate: Business Brokers Network (BBN)
- Design / Build Contracting Specialist
- BS in Civil Engineering from Purdue University, 1980
- PTE (Professionally Trained Engineer), FRC (Financial Recasting Consultant), BTS (Business Transfer Specialist)