Business Brokerage Firm in New York

EBIT Associates is a professional business brokerage firm servicing New York and the surrounding areas. We specialize in several different financial and business-related services, including investment banking, business valuation, buying and selling businesses, financial restructuring, and much more! Our goal as a brokerage firm is who help direct, advise, and guide our clients in the right direction when it comes to selling their businesses or organizations. Our specialty is lower middle market mergers and high-end business valuations. We normally sell companies with revenue figures from $2-500 million. Although our process allows us to facilitate larger engagements, we focus on companies with $1-15 million EBITDA. Our team here at EBIT Associates consists of highly qualified professionals with years of experience under their belts, so you can rest assured you are in good hands. We are here to provide solutions for you and your business, with maximum confidentiality!

Here at EBIT Associates, we know better than anybody else that (more times than not) selling your business can be a difficult and overwhelming process. EBIT Associates has developed a multi-purpose detailed system of due diligence and business valuations that yields extremely high results year after year. Our closing rate on selling businesses for profit is on average 75%, whereas the remaining industry typically lies within a 3-25% closing rate. In addition, we also provide a Sellers Guide to our clients that will help you develop and create your own exit strategy when it comes to selling your business the right way.

We take great pride in our ability to provide excellent customer service, all while making you feel confident in our ability to get the job done. If you have any questions regarding our business brokerage firm in New York or any other services that we offer, please get in contact with us today at 888-560-3428. We look forward to answering any questions you may have and providing you with the service you know you deserve!

Translate »