Selling My Business Letter of Intent
Take Your First Step to a Successful Acquisition!
A well-written Letter of Intent (LOI) can maximize the probability of a successful transaction.
Negotiating an effective Letter of Intent can:
- Save the seller/buyer hundreds of thousands of dollars, to millions of dollars, depending on the size of the transaction.
- Reduce the potential for misunderstandings later by getting all of the parties’ assumptions and views on the critical terms of the deal on paper.
- Maximize the probability of a successful transaction.
A Letter of Intent (LOI) serves many purposes besides documenting the business deal:
- It is a record of the progress of the initial negotiations.
- Identifies items that need resolution so that a preliminary agreement can be reached prior to due diligence.
- Keeps things confidential.
- Defines a period during which the seller is precluded from negotiating with other parties.
- Minimizes the waste of time and money by both parties.
- Defines time frames and deadlines so the transaction can move towards closing.
Take your first step to a successful acquisition.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE SAMPLE PDF OF A WELL-WRITTEN LETTER OF INTENT.