PTE, FRC, BTS
PHONE: (847) 566-0500 X250
FAX: (847) 566-0100
- PTE (Professionally Trained Engineer)
- FRC (Financial Recasting Consultant)
- BTS (Business Transfer Specialist)
|Member:||Midwest Business Brokers Intermediaries (MBBI)|
|Member:||Heartland Commercial Properties, L.L.C.|
|Member:||Waubonsee Commercial Condominium Association|
|Affiliate:||Business Brokers Network (BBN)|
Design / Build Contracting Specialist
BSCE Purdue University 1980
EBIT Associates is a Midwest brokerage and intermediary firm specializing in lower middle-market mergers and acquisitions. EBIT provides sophisticated solutions in private placement, financial restructuring, project consulting and valuation opinions. We use a customized marketing strategy and state-of-the-art resources, allowing us to close transactions over three times the industry average.
Scott has over 25 years experience in engineering, construction contracting, land development, marketing and sales of commercial / industrial properties and buildings in the Chicago Metropolitan area. Scott has personally directed or managed over 100 developments directly for end users, working closely with managers and Owners for acquisition through the conceptual stage of design and development, right on through delivery of final occupancies and post development services. Scott is a Professionally Trained Engineer with a BS in Civil Engineering from Purdue University and has extensive experience in leasing, sales, financial analysis, project management and purchasing for multi-million dollar commercial / industrial projects.
Scott has managed the development of commercial / industrial projects for Trammel Crow Company and Hamilton Partners in and around O’Hare Airport and the Chicago suburbs throughout the 1980’s and early 1990’s. Scott has been directly responsible for client relations and representation in sales, leasing and management, to pull together the clients needs and concerns, and manifest these desires through the entire sales and development process. When it comes to the growth and expansion of your business, you can be assured that Scott will bring the experience and professionalism needed to quarterback your team.
Scott has a vast experience working as a liaison for small individual business owners to large corporate managers in the growth and development process. Scott’s technical training, sales and organizational skills leads to reliability and accountability and provides an invaluable resource to help business owners achieve results and reach their goals, especially when dealing with the complexity of high-tech industries and meeting time schedules. If you want results, Scott Miller has the experience to deliver for you.
PERSONAL HISTORY OF CLIENTS REPRESENTED
- Quantum Sign Corp, WCC Lot 37, Sugar Grove – 30,000 SF Mfg. Facility for sign manufacturer
- Connor Co, WCC Lot 35, Sugar Grove – 30,000 SF Warehouse for Plumbing & HVAC Supply
- Resubdivision and Sale of Lots 8 and 21 in Waubonsee Corporate Center, Sugar Grove, IL
- A & E Plastics – die-mold manufacturing and injection molding, Elgin, Illinois.
- Admo, Inc. – plastic molding and parts manufacturing, Elgin, Illinois.
- American Packaging Products – packaging designer and distributor, E. Dundee, Illinois.
- American Eagle Packaging – packaging designer and distributor, Elgin, Illinois.
- Atlas Refrigeration – Purchaser in Waubonsee Commercial Condominiums, Sugar Grove, IL.
- Cambridge Drive Partnership, LLC – 15,000 SF industrial facility for investment, Elgin, Illinois.
- Capco Sportswear – distributor of sportswear, Elgin, Illinois.
- Connor Co. – 30,000 SF warehouse for plumbing & HVAC supplier, Sugar Grove, Illinois.
- Comdisco Medical – high – tech radiology manufacturer, WoodDale, Illinois.
- Consolidated Maintenance Systems – auto part mfg. facility, Bolingbrook, Illinois
- City of Chicago – O’Hare Airport – preconstruction control for United Airline Terminals.
- Dan Borowiak Insurance Agency – Owner in Waubonsee Commercial Condos, Sugar Grove, IL.
- Equichem – Int’l food additive manufacturer & distributor, Carol Stream, Illinois.
- Evangel Assembly of God – 40,000 SF church, gymnasium, and administrative offices, Hanover Park, Illinois
- Kreis Tool & Manufacturing – die – mold manufacturing, Elgin, Illinois.
- Hamilton Partners – privately owned real estate developer, Itasca, Illinois.
- IBM – SRA distribution for scholastic testing materials, WoodDale, Illinois.
- JRM, LLC – 9,000 SF office / warehouse for insulation contractor, Johnsburg, Illinois.
- Maac Machinery – maker of plastic injection molding machines, Carol Stream, Illinois.
- Microna of North America – precision measuring machines from Germany, Elgin, Illinois.
- Mifast – 35,000 SF facility for manufacturing and distribution of metal fasteners, Elgin, Illinois.
- Nippon Cargo Airlines – world wide distribution facility, Bensenville, Illinois.
- Nippon Express – world wide distribution facility, Bensenville, Illinois.
- Park Supply – HVAC parts supplier, Elgin, Illinois.
- Prototype Tooling & Plastics – injection molding manufacturer, Elgin, Illinois.
- Puskar Precision Machining – high – tech machine parts manufacturing, Elgin, Illinois.
- Reconserve – animal feed manufacturing plant, Hodgkins, Illinois.
- Regional Sports Center – 64,000 SF indoor sports complex, Crystal Lake, Illinois.
- Setco/Setscrew, Inc. – manufacturer of metal fasteners, Elgin, Illinois.
- Team Printing – printing operation and build – out in Carol Stream, Illinois.
- Technifast Industries, Inc. – manufacturer of metal fasteners, Carol Stream, Illinois.
- Toshiba America – product distribution, Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
- Trammell Crow Company, nationwide real estate developer, Itasca, Illinois.
- Tricor Systems, Inc. – 28K bldg.& 6K bldg. addition, manufacturer of electronics, Elgin, Illinois.
- Vidal Landscaping – 7,500 SF industrial metal building for landscaping co., Gilberts, Illinois.
- WCC Commercial Condominiums – 65,000 SF / 24 unit commercial condominiums,
- Sugar Grove, Illinois.
- York Corrugated – 95,000 SF packaging designer and distributor, Glendale Heights, Illinois.