Business Brokerage Firm in Northern Texas

EBIT Associates is a professional business brokerage and investment banking firm in Northern Texas and surrounding areas. We specialize in several different financial and business-related services, including investment banking, business valuation, buying and selling a business, financial restructuring, and much more! Our main goal here at EBIT is to direct, advise, and guide our clients to make the right choices when it comes to selling their own businesses or organizations for profit, with maximum confidentiality. Our primary focus here at EBIT associates is lower middle market mergers and high-end business valuations. We typically work with companies with revenue from $2-500 million. Although we can scale up for more profitable companies, our goal is to stay with organizations with $1-15 million EBITDA. Our team here at EBIT Associates consists of highly trained professionals with years of experience behind them, so you will feel confident in knowing you are in good hands.

EBIT Associates knows better than anybody else that attempting to sell your business can come with trials and tribulations, which is why we are here to help you throughout the process. What differentiates us from the rest of the industry is that our multi-purpose system of due diligence and business valuation consistently yields high-end results year after year. Our closing rate of selling business is 75% as compared to the rest of the industry average of 3-25%. In addition, EBIT sells over 75% of our client’s organizations at higher prices because we reach more buyers by not putting an asking price on your company. We also offer a Sellers Guide to help clients develop their own exit strategy when it comes to selling their organization or business.

We take great pride in our ability to provide excellent customer service to our clients, so if you have any questions regarding our business brokerage firm in Northern Texas, please call us at 888-560-3428. We look forward to answering any questions you may have for us during this time!

Translate »